"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

ReFreshed through "Praying Through Life's Battles"

Rachel Wojo
(Wojnarowski)

has officially released today

August 25, 2026

her newest 

90 day devotional


that I have been waiting for so long
(pre-ordering does not speed up you're reading it)

but it has arrived at just the right time for me

to begin reading

September 1

but

the best day has arrived now

so it's in my hands

and

I am ready to be

PRAYING 

THROUGH LIFE'S

BATTLES

... to strengthen my faith ...

This new book released today, caught my attention right away, 

because the 90 days are divided into 3 distinct seasons 

of spiritual battle:

FOR THE WEARY

FOR THE WARRING

FOR THE WINNING

because I have been there, 

quite a few times in my lifetime.

- 30 days in each of these areas -

September, October, November

battleprayers.com 

Anchored in 1 Samuel 17:47: “The battle is the Lord’s.”

This seems to be the perfect book to fit my life

and my prayers in 

2026

with being

REFRESHED

ReFreshed in the battle 

because the battle is the Lord’s!

I hope you'll join me

in reading and praying

and grab your copy of

another great book from

Rachel Wojo

<>

"... In a world of chaos and confusion, it can be hard experiencing relief. Does it seem that way to you? My prayer is that as you read each page, you agree in your heart. Let the words of the prayers in this booklet soothe your soul and open it to the perfect peace God offers. May you experience God’s presence in a fresh way.
Blessings to you!
" Rachel Wojo, from her complimentary bonus ebook, 10 Calming Prayers

She also offered another bonus pdf with a purchase:

"Pray through It Battle Plan"

I'm set - what about you?

Let's pray for one another through each season we face.

Whether you are facing current battles (or have)

we all know someone who can probably use 

prayer for the battles they face.

I appreciate yours!
🙏



* I saved but forgot to publish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy