Thank you sis, mine too - it's definitely a keeper! Sunday was a very powerful, illuminating day & today's Topo's 45th birthday (almost the same as my other 2, 2 years younger) ... I chose not to write anything on purpose but then I found that recent song and linked it because once again it fits & I don't even understand it all - yet little by little I am getting closer, I may never be able to pronounce or speak French, sounding like French should rather than with a Spanish/English attempt ... but I am enjoying Scripture & Worship in French! Check out those "stones" - pivotal in my healing journey and clearly my One Word for 2026.
This took my breath away! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you sis, mine too - it's definitely a keeper! Sunday was a very powerful, illuminating day & today's Topo's 45th birthday (almost the same as my other 2, 2 years younger) ... I chose not to write anything on purpose but then I found that recent song and linked it because once again it fits & I don't even understand it all - yet little by little I am getting closer, I may never be able to pronounce or speak French, sounding like French should rather than with a Spanish/English attempt ... but I am enjoying Scripture & Worship in French! Check out those "stones" - pivotal in my healing journey and clearly my One Word for 2026.
Delete