"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

EMBRACING BEING TRANSFORMED (?) 4- 3


EMBRACED
... Knowing God is Holding Me (YouClose
2019

Part 4: 
EMBRACING
His Calling
to be Transformed

Devotions # 86 - 90
<><><>

Truthfully, I'm already falling behind in reading these devotions from the first two weeks, but will share this next week anyways - because the 'new' Ann Voskamp with FaithGateway obs starts this week of "One Thousand Gifts" study guide and book make for alot of reading, yet still can watch the weekly video teachings of this ... and hopefully stay caught up with "EMBRACED..." this week. I need these all as I continue "being transformed".


86. "God, Give Us Self-Control" Isaiah 55:10-11

..."The answer to keeping God's power with me and working in me to produce self-control is letting His Word get inside me."...


87. "What to Do with Tough Relationships" 1 Peter 5:6

... "The truth is, we have an Enemy, and it's not each other." ...


88. "You Don't Like Me" Philippians 4:6

... " In the absence of truth, lies reign." ...
{tell me about it}


89. "Comparisons Stink" Galatians 6:3-5

... "Satan will always try to point out what's "wrong" to block out all that is right." ...


90. "Her Success Doesn't Threaten Mine" Luke 10:2NLT

... "All tides rise when we see a sister making this world a better place with her gifts." ...

<><><>

I leave the box below, in case I find more to share after reading the devotions.





So, I'll be starting to EMBRACE 'One Thousand Gifts'
November 18 - December 22


which will deepen my
attitude of gratitude
which I started to
EMBRACE
back here
and
it just so happens
that in another devotional
"365 Devotions to EMBRACE what Matters Most"
this week 47 is
"Your Attitude Matters"

Looking forward to
"being transformed"
in my
Attitude





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy