"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, November 24, 2019

EMBRACING BEING TRANSFORMED (?) 4- 4


EMBRACED
... Knowing God is Holding Me (YouClose
2019

Part 4: 
EMBRACING
His Calling
to be Transformed

Devotions #91 - 95


91. "I Want What She Has" Proverbs 14:30

..."I am not equipped to handle what they have, both good and bad." ...


92. "But, Lord, I Can't Do That!" Exodus 4:10

..."The exact way God made you is in keeping with how He will use you."


93. "Feeling Guilty?" Psalm 139:14

... "Sometimes I feel more guilty for what I'm not thankful for than what I am."


94. "Even When I Fall Short" Proverbs 24:16

... "When circumstances shift and we feel like we fall short, we should ask, 'How can I see Jesus, even in this?' ...


95. "The Friendship Challenge" Ecclesiastes 4:9-11

... "The Lord knew we would need each other to get through this life." ...


Now, in retrospect, I should have gotten "Embraced..." in Kindle, but it really is a beautiful book and I love to hold a book in my hands still. The reason I write this is because sometimes I could be reading the devotion, if I could read in Kindle, so linking these devotions, ends up helping me too. However, sadly I have noticed they're either not available or the same. My apologies... missing 1 this time #94


<><><>

I really don't like doing this, but as you can see there are still 5 devotions left to finish in this last part of "Embraced ..." AND November is over by next weekend, after Thanksgiving Day. ADVENT begins on Sunday, December 1st, 2019... SO, I have to hold off doing those last 5 until probably after Christmas Day, for the last week of 2019. {or I could add them on to this post} I already have a plan for December during Advent to EMBRACE ... and some over at You Version as well as continue with "One Thousand Gifts" (for 4 more weeks/sessions} ... so that's far more than enough for me. You'll have to hold on and see the rest ... later or ... in the last week of the year 2019!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy