"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

"ENTRUSTED with TREASURE" 7 PROMISED


WEEK 7
PROMISED

"The AG Women’s theme for 2020, for women in the Assemblies of God is “Entrusted with Treasure”. AG Women understand that women have received a charge from God to stand strong and be faithful, humble, courageous under fire & prayerful."

This is the Week
I've been waiting for ...

not because it's the final
Chapters of Daniel
but because it ends
with
PROMISED

Hebrews 10:23

"... Interwoven throughout the messages the Lord sent Daniel are PROMISES, powerful and comforting promises." ....

I actually feel that this is true for my life and most likely yours.

DANIEL 11:32 and DANIEL 12:1

"Promises fill the Book of Daniel -
Promises for Daniel
and for every believer."

Day 1 God Walks with Us
Day 2 God Keeps His Promises
Day 3 God's Light Overcomes the Darkness
Day 4 God Finds Us Trustworthy
Day 5 Promised
***
Somehow I must include the prayer given
 at the end of day 4 in its entirety


Lord God Almighty,

Make me more like Jesus.

Call me out of complacency and the muddy waters of a weak understanding of Your Word.

Bring me into greater faithfulness every day and in every way. As I face temptation and the threat of an enemy who seems to wear me down and knock me out of service, make me courageous because greater are You in me than anything the enemy can ever muster against me.

Teach me to live and lead others through humility, Lord, never walking in pride or presumption. Make me steadfast, consistently living according to Your Word, unwaveringly true to Your call. As You pour vision into my heart, keep me prayerful so I will never wander off Your path or take a detour because of pride or deception. 

Lord, I thank You for Your promises to lead and watch over me and ultimately to reward me as I seek You with all my heart. Make me a trustworthy, faithful follower of You, that others may see and know You as Lord and Savior. In the priceless and powerful name of Jesus, my Savior. Amen.

Treasured by God
Always His,
Peggy
Doing this week 7 this week
along with
Week 2 of "Facing Your Giants" with
Max Lucado
and
Bible Gateway
as well as
Galatians
with First 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy