"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, June 28, 2020

ENTRUSTED

4th Of July Blessings Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...
I should have posted this last week, which is the date I have scheduled and am posting, however, it actually is the 4th of July weekend ... so now if I totally have confused you, the time or date is not as important, as the mere fact that God truly is connecting with me as I kinda end the wonderful AG study "Entrusted with Treasure ..." Week 7, which ends with a form of my 2020 One Word PROMISE ... it was actually "Promised" and ending on this word for this journey confirms to me that I am exactly where God desires me to be and clearly more aware every single day of all the Promise(s) that God has made and keeps! I deeply value each Promise and find more and more how meaningful each Promise from God is ... in His Word. I'm learning not only to discover His many Promises in His Word but also to declare these Promises over me, my life, and those I know in prayer as I am also learning how to pray His Promises.

Yet the reason I mentioned the date when I started this was because as I was completing the last 5 days of PROMISED in "Entrusted..." the First 5 (app) website, after finishing their 2nd week in the reading and study of Galatians; the Weekend Teaching (from Lyli Dunbar) was perfect to end my other "Entrusted ..." study that I was doing (unknown to First 5, but not to God) AND SO ... I really wanted to share it last weekend when First 5 had it (because it's an audio teaching) and Lyli chose to title and teach on "4 Ways the Entrusted Live Empowered" ... WOW!!! AND ... Love God Greatly (LGG) just began a study in the book of Acts called "Empowered"! Talk about God directing my path (steps)(studies) ... I did not go out searching for these, this is just how our Almighty God aligns things in our lives, if we are alert and pay close attention to hear His Spirit leading and guiding us every step of our way in every day as we connect with Him. I'm sure that there are many women studying with First 5 and with LGG but the chances of these same women being in both and also just finishing an AG study of Daniel called "Entrusted..." are relatively slim but not at all impossible for God to line these up for me. I would even go as far as to say that not even Lyli herself knew how God would use her to meet one little soul (me) in exactly the place I am with the choice of her topic & teaching, landing on Galatians 2:7 and emphasizing the word  "entrusted".  I don't plan on sharing or giving away Lyli's teaching, you'll have to click on the link* or check out First 5 app for the weekend teaching between day 10 and 11;"4 Ways the Entrusted Live Empowered"! I sure hope you are as interested as I am to know how we are "entrusted" to live "empowered"! and I can't wait until the next study starting July 20th with First 5! Another really great, timely study ... 

..."On the contrary, when they saw that I had been entrusted with the gospel ... just as Peter had been entrusted with the gospel ..." (ESV)

Galatians 2:7

"... The Lord promised that those who were faithful would stand firm and take action (Daniel 11:32). ... Promise fills the Book of Daniel - promises for Daniel and for every believer." "God's promises are always "yes and amen"..."May His Promises bring you faith, strength, and comfort for all you are going through and for what lies ahead. ..."(from"Entrusted with Treasure")

May we be found
Trustworthy


Jude verse 3 compels to write & urge us 
"to contend for the faith that was once for all
ENTRUSTED
to God's holy people"
with great passion
Jude 20-24
is written to us




* this is for a transcript; the other First 5 links are to the audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy