"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Friday, October 21, 2022

RELATIONSHIPS: 22-26


Once again 
I needed to divide this last section into 2 blog posts for:
 
"Jesus Is the Loving Refuge
Who Provides All You Need"

It's for days 22-31 but this blog post will just be 

Days 22-26

Day 22 Jesus is a Refuge We Can Trust - John 14:1-3

Day 23 Jesus is Our Constant Companion - Colossians 1: 27 and Colossians 3:3

Day 24 Jesus is Our Redeemer Who is the Good News - Luke 4:18-20 NKJV

Day 25 Jesus Sees Us at Every Moment - Luke 19:3,5 and John 1:48

Day 26: Jesus Mercifully Listens to Us - Luke 23: 42-43

so the rest of these Days (27-31) will be in the next blog post

<><><>

As I glance ahead at these last 10 days, I realize this is the more spiritual side of this entire devotional of 31 days - where the 'rubber meets the road' - so to speak
where we actually deepen our 
RELATIONSHIP
with Jesus

...as we learn that "Taking Refuge in Christ" is showing us the healthy ways that only Jesus can fulfill in us and be, as we will see the Perfect example in Him.

The Intro to this section begins with a quote from C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity:

 "... If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world. If none of my earthy pleasures satisfy it, that does not prove that the universe is a fraud. Probably earthly pleasures were never meant to satisfy it, but only to arouse it, to suggest the real thing. ... I must keep alive in myself the desire for my true country, which I shall not find till after death; I must never let it get snowed under or turned aside; I must make it the main object of life to press on to that other country and help others to do the same." ... C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity


" "


My saving grace has been 

TAKING REFUGE IN CHRIST 
 
daily in our 

RELATIONSHIP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy