"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

"E"

"E"

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."(Ephesians 3:20-21)

iBELIEVE
that
this verse
serves as the best
ENCOURAGEMENT
I can give to finish this
acronym of
BELIEVE

"One amazing aspect of God exercising His ability on our behalf is the imparting of His power within our lives"according to the power that works in us." This is how the Lord wants to develop godliness in our lives. He Himself desires to work by the power of His grace deep within our hearts."Bob Hoekstra

EVERYTHING

we can ask, think or imagine
according to God's will

God
is able to do far
beyond this

EXCEEDINGLY
encouraging


"For it is good that the heart be established by grace" (Hebrews 13:9).

"...Again, the Christian life is not affected from the outside in, hoping to modify our behavior by external religious pressures. Rather, it involves a true change of character within, affected by God Himself. This is how God is ultimately glorified in the lives of His people: "to Him be glory in the church." He works a genuine transformation of life in and through us. Then, we give Him the glory for His exceedingly abundant ability." B.Hoekstra


Becoming
ESTABLISHED
in Christ

<>

ENGAGING and EMBRACING

EVERYTHING

GOD

says and has

for us (me)

in

2018


<3 
this prayer from
Bob Hoekstra also

"Lord God of exceeding abundance, I worship You as the one who is able to do all things well. Forgive me for repeatedly turning to my ability. Lord, as I seek You in Your word, build my faith. Unleash the powerful life of Your Son within my heart, making me what You want me to be through Christ I pray, Amen


Originally, I thought my last "E" word of "BELIEVE" would be some aspect to "ENCOURAGE" us to BELIEVE or encourage others in BELIEVING in our Lord Jesus Christ. However, after decades of praying and trying with loved ones to "... believe in the Lord Jesus Christ ..." without success, I decided I was the worst example of one to encourage you (or myself) in this endeavor then I came upon this gem in "exceedingly" and knew that I needed this and this is probably why BELIEVE is my One Word, so that I might BELIEVE, it never was about me succeeding or failing; but by His Spirit (not my efforts) others will come to BELIEVE as I have been so fortunate to believe, and "... His power that works in me" ... will bring Him all the glory as each one turns their heart toward Jesus Christ! iBelieve




I just need all His Strength daily
to keep on BELIEVING and
know HE is at work
in me and them


EAGERLY EXPECTING
EXCEEDING

ENOUGH
with
God


(especially after Steven Furtick's 1st sermon for 2018)




2 comments:

  1. Amen! It's not about what we have done or are attempting to do...it's all from Him, by Him and because of Him...

    I have been blessed by this series of posts about your "word"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... as I am with your thoughtful input in comments of my acronym i did not intend to do until I started to with “B” and the rest was His story unraveling daily as I pondered and looked ahead at 2018 with BELIEVE and EVERYTHING God will reveal. Some from books but the most important from God’s Word which will be nourished in my heart and mind, hopefully lived out in my life as you do in yours and the thoughts you share with me and others blessed by you in so many ways. Thanks sis!

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy