"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Friday, March 30, 2018

"V" ...

Image result for seven mile miracle
{there's more of an explanation and links on "B" blog post}


MILE 6

"TRIUMPH"

{yeah, it's about time}

so clearly my word for

"V"

VICTORY

{but Sunday's still coming}

even more

VICTORIOUS

however

the actual

VICTORY

over death

won on the

Cross

that we commerorate on this

GOOD FRIDAY

  • John 19:30
  • Isaiah 53:4-11
  • 1 John 5:1-5

So many great insights in the devotional today linked to YV (You Version)

I've selected just two parts that stand out to me:

"... But what the enemy intended to be a cry of defeat, Jesus used to speak eternal victory over death. Once and for all, Jesus used His final words to issue us the victory of saying, "It's not what I can do; It's what He's already done." 

"When you make this daily decision to surrender to God's greatest triumph, you enable yourself to experience His victory in every area of your life.
  • Surrender your un-forgiveness. Resurrect love.
  • Surrender your disobedience. Resurrect the purpose God has for you.
  • Surrender your insecurities. Resurrect the security of your identity in Him.
Open your eyes today to the obedience and victory of surrender. "
won't you pray this and surrender today?

"Jesus, I surrender to You. I know that You have overcome the world. The grave could not hold You down, Lord. You may have died on the cross, but You rose again. And today, Jesus, I receive the life You have made available to me through Your victory over death. Change me, Lord, and shape me into the person You died for me to be. In Jesus' name, Amen."



"I SURRENDER ALL"

and  the traditional hymn one


praying the promises for our prodigals
 to surrender all and
BELIEVING
in the
VICTORY


1 comment:

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy