"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

"E" ...

Image result for seven mile miracle
{there's more of an explanation and links on "B" blog post}

MILE 5

"DISTRESS"

extreme anxiety, sorrow or pain
(definition of distress)

EXTREME

stress
brings
distress

and all these are synonymous:
anguishsufferingpainagonytormentheartacheheartbreak

our LORD Jesus Christ felt all of this

there was no

ESCAPE

not even for the

Son of God

who became the

 Son of man

for our sake

HE SUFFERED, DIED and WAS BURIED

but ohhh, on that Third Day ...
(we have to wait for SONday, for Sunday's Coming)

this is what iBELIEVE

  • John 19:28
  • John 4:1-26
  • Philippians 4:10-13

the 

ENEMY

wants us to thirst for ...

more of ...

(you name it)

"...when you face moments of distress
the enemy will present an
ENDLESS
array of options
for you to quench your thirst" ...

"God's not waiting for you to find another way to fill 
a void in your life.
He's waiting for you to receive the fulfillment 
He's already made available to you.
Embrace the unending satisfaction of His love." Steven Furtick

that's the "E"zy answer

"Jesus, I praise You for Your unending love. Even in Your greatest moment of distress, You fulfilled a purpose greater than anything I can ever imagine. Lord, I surrender every area of distress in my life to You. I receive the fulfillment that only Your love can bring. Everywhere I go today, give me the peace of knowing that I am complete in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. "


"I Thirst"


"Thirst No More"


video of Pastor Steven Furtick
"The Thirst Trap"
(the 5th on the playlist linked in the beginning "B" blog post)



It may be said to "thirst no more" but I thirst for more and more of Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. "You hear me when I call
    You are my morning song
    Though darkness fills the night
    It cannot hide the light

    Whom shall I fear

    You crush the enemy
    Underneath my feet
    You are my sword and shield
    Though troubles linger still

    Whom shall I fear

    I know who goes before me
    I know who stands behind
    The God of angel armies
    Is always by my side
    The one who reigns forever
    He is a friend of mine
    The God of angel armies
    Is always by my side

    My strength is in your name
    For you alone can save
    You will deliver me
    Yours is the victory

    Whom shall I fear
    Whom shall I fear"

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy