"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

FEBRUARY PROMISES (3)



[source:365promises(dot)com]


February 16-22

FEBRUARY PROMISES

       Promises for the week of


I was a little sidetracked this past week somewhat, when I encountered something (at the end of my video teaching in the OBS of "Trustworthy") that somehow I totally missed last year from Lysa TerKeurst, both at You Tube and on a podcast at P31, (Spotify too) as well as on Lysa's blog (the most recent one). I cannot imagine how these all slipped by me, but I am so thankful I came across them now and am able to view, listen, read (over and over again). Hopefully most of you, don't or won't need all of these, as I do, but there are some that perhaps some of you will benefit from at least the one dealing with anxiety or maybe trust issues and all of us need the forgiveness one. 

But sadly, I must admit that 'me and my household' have to deal with the others. Let me just say this was 'timely' with all the love and marital relationship stuff leading up to Valentine's Day (not celebrated in this household or even acknowledged by one) {but I bought myself a little red rose plant and some chocolate in Reese's peanut butter cups} so "therapy and theology" was really helpful for me to have this week as a divergence, and very beneficial, but actually I think it was God opening an old wound and giving me better understanding on this topic, and so much more that I have needed for almost 50 years. The one I am most focused on for now is ... "broken promises ... " not for me, but for my other half. Perhaps part of the cause for my prodigal wanderings & blatant, unfaithful sin. That part, I do need to own and have confessed. 

Never would I ever have thought that this is where my One Word for 2020 of "Promises" would lead me but this is how our God works and pours out His love and compassion to help us through our MESS(es) whether it's in our marriages or our relationships, God always has a greater purpose. So this has given me a really new perspective and way to reflect on my One Word of Promises, not just God's Promises or Praying God's Promises, yet our own promises to others or one another. I thought about whether I would be so open and vulnerable with these links and this topic, but for now, this will have to suffice. As often on this blog, I have steered clear of sharing anything that involves revealing others' private info, which will remain so unless I am given permission or no longer need to be concerned about respecting privacy of others.

  
Anyways ... God's Promises are not broken
Still I continue with my books and *YV reading plans on

*BIBLE PROMISES
{hoping I get back to finish the Bible Promises here below with the scriptures}
21 days of 100 in a book by Shanna Noel, from Dayspring

9. God is with you.Jn.14:26;Phil.1:21;Rom.5:8;Gal.2:20
10.God has overcome.Rom.15:13;Phil.4:7;Jn.16:33 ...
11.God will guide you.Ps.31:3;Ps.23:4;Is.58:11;1Pe1:6-7
12.God is watching you.Ps.3:5;Is.41:10;Ps.33:18;Rom.8
13.God understands.Mt.4:1;Mt.9:36;Mt.26:39;Heb.4:15
14.God draws near to you.Lk.5:20;Jn.15:14;Jam.4:8 ...
15.God's peace is perfect.Is.32:17;Jn.14:27;Ps.119:165...
16.God's ways are not our ways.Is.55:8;
17.God has set you free.
18.God's Word will stand forever.
19.God delivers you through trials.
20.God is your friend.
21.God is an anchor for the soul.


I shared the 1st 8 days of the 21 days of this plan back here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy