"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

"The Promise of Lent" - 4th Sunday

40 Day Journey
Toward the
Power of Easter

Lent-medium
with
Chris Tiegreen's devotional
"The Promise of Lent"

Isaiah 25:6-9 

Lord, I long for that day when Your Kingdom comes on earth in all its fullness, when tears are no more, when death is not only swallowed up in victory but disappears forever. Help me ...

...live with hope for the age to come...

I'm continuing with this:
Isaiah 40:1-5;John 17:22-24
Haggai 2:6-9; Malachi 3:1-4

Readings for Week 4
Mon. Day 23 "Forgiven Before We Fell" Isaiah 40:1-5 *Isaiah 40:1-2
Tues. Day 24 "A Demonstration of God" Isaiah 40:1-5 *Isaiah 40:4
Weds. Day 25 "A Revelation of Glory" Isaiah 40:1-5 *Isaiah 40:5
Thurs. Day 26 "The Fellowship of Glory" John 17:22-24 *John 17:22
Fri. Day 27 "Unshakable" Haggai 2:6-9 *Haggai 2:6
Sat. Day 28 "A Pure Priesthood" Malachi 3:1-4 *Malachi 3:3


Lord, my heart is at rest in You because I have chosen to build my life on the Truth of Your Word and the certainty of Your grace. Thank You that my security does not depend on my faithfulness but on Yours.{Thank You!} Anchor me always in Your love. Amen. Day 27, Chris T.


So many of my readings, prayers and studies just seem to coincide 
with the times in which we now live! I am so thankful 
for all the spiritual community and support available online
and
all of YOU here 
and at
YouVersion, Faith/Study Gateway, Sheila Walsh, Max Lucado,
 Proverbs 31 Ministry,
Church, Worship Music & Prayer services online
{Thank you all!}


Keeping on my Journey
toward the
Power of Jesus' Christ Resurrection!

Hallelujah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy