"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

MARCH PROMISES

[source:365promises(dot)com]



MARCH promises

from 365promises

MARCH 1 - PROMISE #60
The earth belongs to Me and all that is in it.
Psalm 24:1

MARCH 2 - PROMISE #61
My throne will stand forever and justice will reign 
in My kingdom.
Psalm 45:6

MARCH 3 - PROMISE #62
The grass will dry up and flowers will fall, 
but My Word will endure forever.
1 Peter 1:24-25

MARCH 4 - PROMISE #63
Though the mountains vanish, 
My unending love will never leave you.
Isaiah 54:10

MARCH 5 - PROMISE #64
I have called you out of darkness 
into My glorious light.
1 Peter 2:9

MARCH 6 - PROMISE #65
I have chosen the weak things of this world 
to confound the strong.
1 Corinthians 1:27

MARCH 7 - PROMISE #66
I delight to reveal My kingdom to those 
with a childlike heart.
Matthew 11:25-26

MARCH 8 - PROMISE #67
I have brought you close through the blood of Christ.
Ephesians 2:13

MARCH 9 - PROMISE #68
Your old life has died and your new life is hid 
with Christ in Me.
Colossians 3:3

MARCH 10 - PROMISE #69
The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead 
will also give life to you.
Romans 8:11

MARCH 11 - PROMISE #70
I have blessed you in Christ 
with every heavenly blessing.
Ephesians 1:3

MARCH 12 - PROMISE #71
Commit all that you do to Me and 
your plans will be successful.
Proverbs 16:3

MARCH  13- PROMISE #72
I am with you and I will help you 
because I am your God.
Isaiah 41:10

MARCH 14 - PROMISE #73
I will never abandon you.
Hebrews 13:5

MARCH 15 - PROMISE #74
I see all your hardships and I care about your suffering.
Psalm 31:7

MARCH 16 - PROMISE #75
When you pass through turbulent waters, I will be close to you.
Isaiah 43:2

MARCH 17 - PROMISE #76
My anointing will teach you all you need to know.
1 John 2:27

MARCH 18 - PROMISE #77
If you live in My secret place, you will find rest under My shadow.
Psalm 91:1

MARCH 19 - PROMISE #78
I will give you My strength to help you stand in high places.
2 Samuel 22:33-34

MARCH 20 - PROMISE #79
Thousands may fall around you, 
but you will not be harmed.
Psalm 91:7

MARCH 21 - PROMISE #80
I provide food for the hungry and justice for the oppressed.
Psalm 146:7

MARCH 22 - PROMISE #81
My divine power will give you all you need to live a good life.
2 Peter 1:3

MARCH 23 - PROMISE #82
My mercy will overrule judgment.
James 2:13

MARCH 24 - PROMISE #83
I will cause all things to ultimately work for your good.
Romans 8:28

MARCH 25 - PROMISE #84
Humble yourself before Me and in time I will exalt you.
1 Peter 5:6

MARCH 26 - PROMISE #85
I have carved your name in the palms of My hands.
Isaiah 49:16

MARCH 27 - PROMISE #86
Never tire of doing good, for in time 
you will reap a harvest.
Galatians 6:9

MARCH 28 - PROMISE #87
An eternal crown awaits you at the finish line, 
so keep running your race.
1 Corinthians 9:24-25

MARCH 29 - PROMISE #88
I prepared a kingdom inheritance for you 
when I created the world.
Matthew 25:34

MARCH 30 - PROMISE #89
It is precious for Me to see My faithful ones come home.
Psalm 116:15

MARCH 31 - PROMISE #90
I will not forget My promises because 
I am a merciful God.
Deuteronomy 4:31

{sorry, COVID 19 made me forget to post these each week or at least like this -monthly ... 
since March so I'm updating finally in July}

I was reading but not sharing
and hope you also
read over at
365 Promises
the images and devotions are wonderful
and make it worth it





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy