"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, August 25, 2024

4th August FOCUS: One Word - REFRESHED

In the month of August, these have been the 
4 One Words for us to "Focus" on:

ROOTED
week of August 4

RESTORATION
week of August 11

STAY
week of August 18

REFRESHED
week of August  25

Every one of these One Words were needed by me.

Yes, Lord, I need to be ROOTED, RESTORED & REFRESHED -

and STAY that way constantly every moment of every day

Thank You! Perhaps that's Heaven!

a constant flow of Your Spirit

<>

Meanwhile

Let's just be REFRESHED and STAY REFRESHED
by REFRESHING Others




"Finding True Rest" - Ruth Schwenk (author of "Jesus, Calm My Heart")


for 216 more from Proverbs 31 Ministry from my search on


{some of my favorites above & this one "30 REFRESHING Ways..." from my valuable P31 collection}
but I'm not sure if it's still available from 2023
 & you have to sign up
[removed image on 8/31/24 follow link]

<><><>

So this is the One Word for this last week in August (the 4th one)

(and all its variants)

It seems to be the most timely One Word 

for me, right now

so because of this, my blog post will be brief

while I hopefully find time to be

REFRESHED

[perhaps more later, or from you in the comments]

RE + FRESH = to be made "new" (fresh) again

"give new strength or energy; reinvigorate"

Yes, I need all that & more 

JESUS


CCR's main devotional Scripture Verse is:

... He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:3 ESV

The other Scripture verses are:

Jeremiah 31:25 ESV; Psalm 19:7 ESV; Proverbs 3:7-8 ESV; Acts 3:19 NIV

Lord Jesus,

REFRESH 

Our Souls

every minute with

Your Living Water
💦 

drop by drop


1 Corinthians 16:18 ESV
Philemon 1:7 
Romans 15:32

<>

I am sure that I am not the only one that needs 

time & space to step away

with God and be

REFRESHED

🙏

that we can & do

in Jesus' name

💦


Reminder: Next Week (September 1) is a break 
or time for "Taking Inventory" on these 
4 One Words: 

ROOTED

RESTORATION

STAY

REFRESHED

Return on September 8th, 6 pm for

SEPTEMBER One Words

<>

My new newest acronym for R.E.S.T.:

Remember

R.= Receive; for now REFRESH *
E.= Embrace;
S.= **STAY...(calm, firm, etc);
T.= Trust

* there are many really good "R" One Words like:
Remember; **Remain; Restore; Revive; Renew; Rest ...
but for the end of August & beginning of September

it's gotta be

REFRESH

and you'll find

REST

in Him

ALWAYS
💓

Next Week Sept. 1 - 7: Remember to do your "Taking Inventory"

See you on September 8th, 6 pm for

SEPTEMBER One Words

2 comments:

  1. There is a lot of good stuff in this week’s chapter on REFRESHED. The phrase that touched my heart most was “(it) simply reminds our heart that we are loved”. When refreshing times are at a premium and the demands of life weigh heavy, the reminder that our Father loves us....in the midst of everything and regardless of whatever.....The King of the Universe LOVES us! I don't know a better refreshment than that!

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy