"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

COMPLETE


"I AM COMPLETE"
Your Identity in Christ YouTube

I am sharing in 2010 a feature series weekly on
MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS!



Peggy Is Complete.

I Cor. 6:17 Peggy is joined with Christ, and she is one spirit with Him.

But if Peggy is joined to the Lord, she is one spirit with the Lord.


II Cor. 5:17 Peggy is a new creation.

Therefore if Peggy is in Christ, she is a new creation. The old things have passed away. Behold, all things have become new.


II Cor. 5:21 Peggy is the righteousness of God in Christ.

For Him who knew no sin He made to be sin on Peggy's behalf; so that in Him Peggy might become the righteousness of God.


Eph. 1:3 Peggy has been blessed with every spiritual blessing.

Blessed be the God and Father of Peggy 's Lord, Jesus Christ, who has blessed Peggy with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.


Phil. 2:5-7 Peggy has Christ's mind.

Have this in your mind, Peggy , which also was in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, didn't consider it robbery to be equal with God, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men.


Col. 2:6-7 Peggy is firmly rooted in Christ and she is being built up and established in Him.

As Peggy received Christ Jesus, her Lord, she must walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him, and established in the faith, even as Peggy was taught, abounding in it in thanksgiving.


Col. 2:10 Peggy has been made complete in Christ.

And in Him, Peggy is made complete, who is the head of all principality and power.


So far, we have covered: Chosen, Forgiven, Loved, Valuable, Victorious, and now Complete.


WHO I AM

my introduction

I AM CHOSEN

I AM FORGIVEN

I AM LOVED

I AM VALUABLE
I AM VICTORIOUS
I AM COMPLETE

All of these affirm that 
I am ACCEPTED, SECURE and SIGNIFICANT
in Christ Jesus!





11/18/22 None of the Links lead you to any of my other posts because they are in Draft 
(saved & put away) I thought by re-publishing this one I might rediscover the links 
that were not working below in my footnote "I Know Who I Am" and the videos. 
Instead I removed them but it was very difficult to do because it's in html only now. 

4 comments:

  1. So I often I feel very far from complete. It is weird to be complete but not finished yet! Hugs sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! This is such a wonderful series, a real blessing to my soul.

    You are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful series you are sharing with us, Peggy. Love you, my friend ~

    ReplyDelete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy