"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, May 24, 2020

"ENTRUSTED with TREASURE" 4

WEEK 4
STEADFAST

"The AG Women’s theme for 2020, for women in the Assemblies of God is “Entrusted with Treasure”. AG Women understand that women have received a charge from God to stand strong and be faithful,humble, courageous under fire & prayerful."

 Last Week 3 HUMBLE
(and all the previous)

This Week 4:
STEADFAST
1 Corinthians 15:58

DANIEL 6:1-5; 6-10; 11-18; 19-28;

Day 1 God Makes a Way
Day 2 God Helps us Prepare
Day 3 God Develops our Character
Day 4 God Rescues Us
Day 5 Steadfast
  
"A steadfast person is one who has made choice after choice to just ... keep ... doing ... the ... right things. Over and over do what is right. Do what feeds the right things in your life. Do what the Word of God tells you to do. Do what strengthens your relationship with Jesus. And then, do it again, no matter the opposition you experience." day 5
 

"Steadfast, at the root of the word, 
(we see 'stead' ,or 'stede' "place" + fast "firmly fixed")
 meaning to be loyal. 
 Committed. Devoted.
Solid. Constant"
Hannah Brencher, "How to be steadfast"
{I added the part in parentheses}

For me, before I get into this week's study of Daniel, and being steadfast, I'd like to give thanks to God
  because in my humble opinion, 
Jesus is the Rock
and the best example of being steady
or being steadfast
is in
Jesus

Daniel knew God 
as a rock and the Rock
(2 Samuel 22:2-3)
(Deuteronomy 32:3-4)
(Psalms 24:8; 65:6)
(Psalms 18:31)
(Daniel 2:44-45)

God/ Jesus
is the
Rock of our Salvation

and

that's a pretty solid foundation

Trusting
in the
Promises of God
produces confidence in
God's power, protection, & provision

Our lives are anchored to a
Solid, Unshakeable
foundation in
Jesus Christ
Our Rock
The Rock of all ages

Our salvation, likewise, cannot be taken or shaken
because it's secure in Jesus Christ, 
who died once & for all for our sons & rose
victoriously

Now that's
Resurrection Power!






* at this time, I have not linked anything, because I'm writing this post on my tablet, not my laptop, so I don't know how to do it & not lose it. So please excuse me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy