"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, December 11, 2022

PREPARING MY HEART this ADVENT with JOY (11)


Week of December 11 

JOY

"Joy is Found in the Quiet Stillness"

and so is Hope, Peace (for sure) and Love

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness;  He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17 ESV

{that loud singing might just disrupt the quiet and many verses on JOY seem to shout or be loud}

22 Bible Verses about Joy

Woman's Day also shares 
22 Bible Verses about Joy to Lift Your Spirits
(with the bonus of images)

<><><>

I will be adding to the following days each day:

December 12 - 17

December 12

"Joy is Found

December 13

"Joy is Found

December 14

"Joy is Found

December 15

"Joy is Found

December 16

"Joy is Found

December 17

"Joy is Found

 <>

I light the 3rd candle - pink for Joy
known as the "Shepherd's Candle" 


Isaiah 12:6

The third candle reminds us that
Jesus' birth brings
JOY
to all who believe
in
Him


 " Father God, We give You glory for Joy! For Jesus! Thank You for sustaining us through difficult times. The hard parts of life are impossible for us to fully understand. Your ways are not our ways, nor can we search Your thoughts or purposes. But we can trust they are good, because You are good, Father. You took precise care in crafting each of us, and know us intimately and personally. This has been an emotional year, Father. You see us, know us, care for us, and are close when we are brokenhearted. Thank You, for Your presence and Your compassion for our hearts and our lives. We love You, and place You at the front of our minds and top of our priorities. We are grateful for the Joy we have in Jesus. Joy to the world. In Jesus' Name..."

"God, help me to embrace the type of joy that comes from knowing You are in control of the things happening around me. I believe You will bring good from it. Help me to have the kind of joy today that isn’t dependent on my circumstances. Amen."

Some of us need to rediscover JOY in our lives!
JESUS JOY

Joy unto the World - The Afters



It's time to open the Gift of

JOY

In this season of

CHRISTmas

let's

make space & time

to celebrate

all

the reasons that

we have to be

JOYFUL

Let's EMBRACE

JOY


Help us to have real

JOY

as we focus on

JESUS


What's the next step you need to take 
to experience the fullness of Joy?


Where (or how) do we find God's continuous
JOY
between our everyday struggles?


What is the secret to living full of
JOY?
"The Secret of Continuous Joy"


<>

This post remains posted,
but not the ones
Mon.-Fri.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy