Just a few treasures of how I plan to spend the celebration of this day
💙Come celebrate with me💙

only one of His Truths that I receive as I
ReFresh
my mind & soul this autumn
of this year - 2026!


- Harvest and Wisdom: Just as autumn is the harvest season in nature, this phase represents reaping the rewards, knowledge, and life experience accumulated over the years.
- Reflection and Peace: It is often viewed as a calmer, more contemplative time focused on appreciating simpler pleasures, family, and legacy.
- Letting Go: Like trees shedding leaves, it symbolizes releasing past grievances, petty worries, and unnecessary stress to focus on what truly matters.
- Bittersweet Transition: It acknowledges the natural cycle of aging, reminding us of time's passage while highlighting the unique dignity and beauty of later life stages.
{I sure hope to ReFresh my life}
💙

No comments:
Post a Comment
Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy