|
"When Jesus is Everything: 365 Days of Faith, Purpose, and Freedom in Christ is officially OUT TODAY. Honestly, this feels like a life’s work. If there is one thing I believe changes our lives more than anything else, it’s this: When Jesus is everything, everything changes. We make it so complicated to follow Jesus. We think we need to fix this. And Jesus is just saying: “Go all in. Surrender everything to Me. And I’ll help the other things work out.” And He does. That’s why I made this. 365 days of connecting with Jesus.There’s Scripture every day, Prayer every day, and my hope is that every single day, this becomes a connecting point for you and Jesus. |
| "...Jennie Allen invites you into a yearlong journey of learning what it really means to follow Jesus not halfway, not carefully, but by losing your life for His sake. These devotions are not about trying harder or fixing yourself. They are about letting go again and again and trusting the God who wants to set you free. With Scripture, reflection, and prayer, this 365-day devotional invites you to:
This book is for anyone who loves God but still feels anxious, distracted, or tired of holding it all together. For anyone chasing the abundant life Jesus promised and not catching it. Whether you are rebuilding your quiet time, learning to trust God with everything, or simply longing to feel close to Jesus again, When Jesus Is Everything meets you right where you are. One day at a time. Perfect for personal devotion, small groups, and gifting, When Jesus Is Everything is a grace-filled invitation to let go and discover how much can change when Jesus truly is everything. |

No comments:
Post a Comment
Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy