"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Prayers to REBUILD

... Renew, Rebuild, Restore ...



DEFINITION of REBUILD

If we go with my simplistic definition I set up last week, 're-' as a prefix means "again" so this simply would be to "build again." Even Webster's Revised unabridged dictionary agrees with me on this; with the addition of "to construct anew". Also the Thesarus & Greek word uses this as its definition. However, the Greek word, at times, uses edify ... You can check this out by clicking on the word REBUILD above and reading at the Bible Hub more.

 
We start with "Rebuilding Foundations " (day 8) cites Isaiah 54:11 where "God promises that He will rebuild the city that is lashed by storms with precious stones."~from the King City Church devotional


REBUILD
Prayers

Day 8 
"Rebuilding Foundations " 

"Thank You, Father, that You can rebuild our lives and when storms have lashed us, You are our comforter. We pray that however hard the process of rebuilding our foundations is, that we are open to this so that we can be a new creation that can shine for You. In Jesus' name, Amen."

9
"Rebuild your wall"

"Dear loving Heavenly Father, Please, help me to be faithful and humble before You. Lord, give me the courage and strength to rebuild the things that You want me to rebuild in my life. In Jesus' name, Amen."

10
"Rebuild your faith"

"Lord, I pray that you will rebuild my faith life. Even at times when I don’t see or experience the good things that you have in store for me, help me to have a faith that is unshaken by my circumstances. I replace my faith back in Jesus, and to follow him closely for the rest of my life. May this prayer become my reality in Jesus' name, Amen. "

11
"Lessons on re-building from Nehemiah"
Cause, Cry & Confess, Courage & Consent, 
Capacitate & Cheer, Commit & Charge, Covenant

"Heavenly Father, please help me as I re-build my ……………… I earnestly seek Your guidance and plan for my life. Please use me like You used Nehemiah. You are the potter, I am the clay – mold me and make me, I pray."

12
"Rebuilding the broken-hearted"

"Father, thank You that we can come to You and You will help rebuild our broken hearts, that You can free those who are in darkness and distress. Give us all a compassion and a desire to give comfort and hope to those who are broken-hearted. Give us the opportunity to reach out to those who are in need today. Amen."

13
"Rebuild your faith in Jesus & He will rebuild your life"

"Dear Heavenly Father, Please Rebuild my faith in You, please heal my life so that I can serve You faithfully. In the gracious name of Lord Jesus, I pray, Amen."

14
"Rebuilder of Lives"

"Dear Lord, thank You that You rebuilt the life of Ruth as she was kind, obedient and continued to do good things in her life. Please help me to do the right thing with Your wisdom. In Jesus' name, Amen."


RENEW
was last week
and
next week will be
RESTORE

I am enjoying reading this again & noting the connections between
RENEW, REBUILD, & RESTORE

I've also seen
REFOCUS
preceding this process

As I age, I've increasingly noticed my need to

REFOCUS

so
before
I
REBUILD
I
will
REFOCUS
and
RENEW
myself in God
in
2021





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy