"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, May 12, 2024

PAUSES ... Week 7 PENTECOST is ALMOST HERE


This is the 7th or final week of the

50 Days and Words

'til Pentecost

<>

I certainly have enjoyed my first time counting the 50 days from Resurrection SONday until

PENTECOST

and focusing on these 

PAUSES

with really Spirit-filled 

One Words

that

captured my attention intentionally to

empower my life with the breath of the Holy Spirit daily.

Looking forward to each One Word,

biblical Scripture & meditation

this final week:


Seventh Week of Eastertide
Day 43: Face         Exodus 34:29
Day 44: Room       Acts 1:13
Day 45: Wind        Acts 2:2
Day 46: Fire          Acts 2:3
Day 47: Tongues  Acts 2:4
Day 48: Saw        Acts 2:3
Day 49: Ask         Luke 11:13
Day 50: Pentecost (Pentecost Sunday) 2:1

And, of course, this

PENTECOST

with a powerful refilling

by the

Holy Spirit

in me

&

His Church people!

{my goodness, how we need an extra portion of Holy Spirit power & anointing}


"Lord Jesus Christ, breathe the freshness of Your Spirit into us that we may come alive again to the possibilities and potential of our own lives, to the uniqueness & wonder of each person around us, to the beauty & brutality of our world {sadly so & worsening} and MOST especially to the wondrous glory of God that fills our universe {Friday May 10th & Sat. May 11th, much of USA was able to see the splendor of the Northern Lights in the skies - glorious colors! Glorious Heavenly Creator!} May we truly become people filled with Your Spirit!"

🙏Prayer from the Introduction of "Pauses for Pentecost" by Trevor Hudson🙏

[Note: words added in blue are mine]

I also omitted the word "Easter" before people & added CAPS to MOST

<><><>

This is my favorite Northern Lights photo, can you see what I see & why?


Come Holy Spirit!

Fill us afresh!


Happy Mother's Day!




2 comments:

  1. 🎶 There's nothing worth more
    That will ever come close
    No thing can compare
    You're our living hope
    Your presence

    Verse 2

    I've tasted and seen
    Of the sweetest of loves
    Where my heart becomes free
    And my shame is undone
    Your presence Lord

    Chorus

    Holy Spirit You are welcome here
    Come flood this place
    And fill the atmosphere
    Your glory God is what our hearts long for
    To be overcome by Your presence Lord🎶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Hallelujah!!! Always welcome here - the Holy Spirit, you & any song on your heart!

      Delete

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy