"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

JESUS, the ANSWER (10)



Section Two: JESUS the ANSWER

4. Bread for the Journey
5. Light in a Dark Place
6. An Open Door
7. The Good Life
8. A Grave Buster
9. A One-Way Street
10. The Root of the Fruit

As I continue and finish with JESUS, the Answer in my "52 Weeks with JESUS" journey for 2023, today's 10th Chapter brings me hope to look forward to spring in the middle of this cold winter and realize that "The Root of the Fruit" is where my faith sprouts from my early foundation and the seed planted that needed to be watered and nurtured to develop good roots. The strength of the growth and how it flourishes seems to be connected to the root. Lysa TerKeurst shares about the True Vine in day 7 of YV's plan "Finding I AM".

We hope that any seed planted will have good roots, strength to grow & flourish into a healthy one as it was created to be. The principle Scripture for this chapter is found in John 15:1-11, 16, where JESUS says:

I AM the True Vine
and my
Father is the Gardener
...

{the rest of this passage is just as important for our growth}

The following are the segments:

"The Root of the Fruit"

..."Left Behind"

"Fruit Bearers"

"JESUS Wants to Connect with You Personally"

"JESUS Wants You to Concentrate on Him Perpetually"

"A Diligent Pruner"

I can tell that even though these are subtitles & quite brief that I definitely need to grow,

be pruned constantly as JESUS nourishes me

so that I can finally mature (in my old age)

to bear fruit - much better and truly good

yet I realize that sometimes the root

needs some work & checking

I need the seeds planted

to flourish & grow

to beautiful

FRUIT

this is

the purpose

God has placed people

on this planet as His Image bearers

<>

PRUNING

is a painful but very

necessary part of the process

LENT

can be a fruitful time

to deepen your faith roots & flourish

40 Days set aside to bloom on the other side of this time

Looking forward to JESUS, the Miracle Worker & the Answer found in Him

the great

I AM

💧

and the

Master Gardener


"Lord, help me to recognize You as the Master Gardener who is the caretaker of my soul."

🌞



May the Miracle Worker, JESUS, meet you & your needs during this Lenten season as you go & grow deeper, may your roots be firm in Him so you can bear good fruit & receive a plentiful harvest! Let's plant & see many miracles through the power of the Holy Spirit through JESUS! 

Let us remain in JESUS as He remains in us

Rest in the True Vine

Thank JESUS

for being

our

True

Vine



Stay close to the Vine & grow in

Holy Spirit

fruit

(Galatians 5:22-23)

Let's not be afraid to get a good

Pruning

during the

40 days of

LENT

the

Master Gardener

can be 

trusted

<>

{I thought in the song "The Merry Old Land of Oz" from "The Wizard of Oz" - 
that the words were
"snip, snip here... snip, snip there
and a couple of  tra-la-las"
but after all these years, I just found out
that I remembered it wrong
(sigh)
it was "clip, clip..." and I was going to add 
the "snip, snip" part here for our pruning time.
So please allow me an author's prerogative to change these words to fit}

😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy