"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Monday, December 25, 2023

CELEBRATING JESUS ...

2023 was not the easiest year
but because I chose to spend it
With
JESUS
He brought me through it 
because

"JESUS (is) THE REALEST RELATIONSHIP 
YOU'LL EVER HAVE"
YV PLAN

so spending 
"52 Weeks With Jesus" 
kept me focused
on our relationship intentionally
reminding me that

... "Although some people have experienced challenging relationships that changed their lives, accepting the invitation to be in relationship with Jesus Christ, The King of Kings is the realest relationship anyone will ever be in."Dr. Kennetra A. Bryant, day 1 of "JESUS, the Realest ..."


"THE LIFE of JESUS"
7 day reading plan
or 
*10 part series at YV & Jesus.net

You Tube

*linked to Part 1 reading plan only
with a video available at
You Tube

The Book of John (playlist of all)
is a good place to start
for the Life of Jesus

WHY
am I sharing all this?

because the BEST GIFT for any time

CHRISTmas or any day/night

is the Gift of

JESUS

YES, the REALEST RELATIONSHIP

(not a religion or even a church)

It's a relationship, which means coming to know JESUS,

believe in Him as the Son of God, Son of Man

and admit that you need to be saved by

accepting JESUS today

as the

WAY

the TRUTH & the LIFE

learn to talk with Him daily & develop your relationship

<>

I AM


"CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS 
WITH JESUS"

<>

Truth be told or perhaps you already know

I have been "celebrating" all of 2023

With

JESUS

❤️

<><><>

Given to you as a GIFT

a Present of His PRESENCE

always with you

JESUS

is 

EVERYTHING

and the only way to the God, the Father 

[not to be separated from God is Heaven]

to be separated forever is Hell

You may feel or think that Heaven and Hell is right here

(and in a way, it can be, but there's more beyond this life & its hardships)

it's an eternity - an eternal life

with God & your loved ones

who believed in

JESUS

<>

In this year of 2023

I fell in love with JESUS all over again because

He is the One who changed Everything!

I spent a year long journey experiencing

JESUS

anew

as

JESUS, my Transformer
JESUS, the Answer
JESUS, the Miracle Worker
JESUS, the Storyteller
JESUS, my Teacher
JESUS, my Helper
JESUS, my Leader
JESUS, the Overcomer

and so much more

<><><>

JESUS

is my

EVERYTHING

<><><>

and HE can be yours!

<>

HE offers you a free GIFT - the GIFT of Salvation

please open today


"A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great." NIV

THE GREATEST GIFT

JESUS

THE GREATEST GIVER

JESUS

YOU ARE WELCOME 
INTO THE PRESENCE
of the
GREAT
JESUS

today, yesterday & forever

He is the same & He's inviting you

He's been waiting just for you

to choose, to decide

to open

His Present, His Gift

and each day of your life from this day forward

you can unwrap more & more with

your new Friend & Savior

JESUS

All you need to do to start is say so (it's called a prayer, a way to speak to Him)

"God our Father, I believe that out of Your infinite love You have created me. In a thousand ways I have shunned Your love. I repent of each and every one of my sins. Please forgive me. Thank You for sending Your Son to die for me, to save me from eternal death. I choose this day to enter into (renew my) covenant with You and to place Jesus at the center of my heart. I surrender to Him as Lord over my whole life. I ask You now to flood my soul with the gift of the Holy Spirit so that my life may be transformed. Give me the grace and courage to live as a disciple in Your Church for the rest of my days. In Jesus name I pray Amen."
— St. Paul Street Evangelization "

[I wanted a prayer without a lot of "church sounding" words (they just complicate a simple act of accepting God's free gift)- it's too hard to find, but I tried to choose one without the word 'sin' because 'sin' means wrongs that you admit you have done (against God & others), then you repent (which means changing your way & trying not to repeat) but all God wants to hear is that you know you need Him (Jesus) who died so that you could live free & for eternity. Admit (or Accept), Believe, Confess Jesus as Lord & Savior over your life, to love & live as He teaches in the New Testament of the Bible. (God's Word)]

<>

THE BEST GIFT

for me

in

2023

is

JESUS

{for me or for you}

He always has been for me, through His aMazing Grace, but this year the 

BEST GIFT of CHRISTMAS

would be if YOU & Yours would all receive 

JESUS & HIS GIFT of SALVATION


 MERRY CHRISTMAS

~ Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy