"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

JESUS, the OVERCOMER #50


This blog post features

Jesus,

the Overcomer

 for December

<><><>
Section 8 is
 Jesus, the Overcomer
(weeks 49-52)

December - Section Eight: Jesus, the Overcomer
49. The Passion of the Christ—the Rest of the Story
50. His Grace, My Place
51. The Warrior Rises
52. Dead Man Walking

<>

SCRIPTURE READINGS 
for 
WEEK 50

50. Matthew 27:11-26; Hebrews 10:1-10; Galatians 3:10-14; 1 John 4:7-12; Titus 3:3-7

These are the subtitles/segments of each devotional in Chapters 49-52 
(listed after the title of that devotional)

50. His Grace, My Place: "A Compelling Question"; "But Why?"; "Jesus Sacrificed His Life for Me"; "Jesus Substituted His Death for Me"; "Jesus Satisfied God's Justice for Me"

PRAYER:

50."Lord, make me a vessel of Your mercy, justice & grace by inviting others to meet You at the Cross."


Yes, there's so much to be shared about 

HIS GRACE ...

that's why Max Lucado writes so much about it

and

this blog's

aMazing Grace

that wonderful Christian hymn
by John Newton
(who was changed by God & fought to abolish slavery
rather than be a slave owner. He realized his 'wretchedness'.
The saving Grace of Jesus Christ.)

<>

We cannot thank God enough for

His aMazing Grace

that we need now more than ever

along with mercy & justice

as the prayer says

Lord JESUS

make us

vessels

of

Your

Mercy, Justice

&

GRACE

in this country

as a witness to the world

let the freedom of democracy reign

JESUS

OVERCOME

&

COME ONCE AGAIN

TO SAVE US

🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy