"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

EMBRACING JESUS! ...

on
Christmas Eve
and Christmas Day
and for
All this year of 2019
into 2020 and
on & on
until
JESUS
comes
again

I will be
EMBRACING
JESUS

Image result for woman embracing jesus


"... The word EMBRACE means more than just accept Jesus as Savior. It means to clasp or hold in the arms; to hug; to surround." ... *source
*from article by Bill Burns, Faith Tabernacle


"It's time to really EMBRACE this God-life."
(source
for the above and the 7 points that follow
 Alyson (blogger) from a 'Beth Moore' study/LPL event

Mark 11:22-24 (MSG)

"7 points on “Embracing This God-Life.”
1. There’s a WORLD of difference between accepting and embracing. Mark 12:30
2. A hug requires an arm, an embrace takes the heart. Colossians 3:9-10
3. Sometimes we have to wrestle our way to a real embrace. (Genesis 32 & 33)
4. Embrace your place in the Gospel story. Philippians 3:12-14  
5. Embrace whatever suffering accompanies your Christ-following. Matthew 16:24-26 (MSG)
6. Wholly embrace the One who has embraced you. Luke 15: 11-32
7. Know there is a time to embrace and a time to refrain. Ecclesiastes 3:5 

"Embracing Jesus"
by John Piper

"The Blessed Embrace"
~ Beth Moore 

<>

I truly was hoping to compose my own thoughts about "Embracing Jesus" but truthfully, this is already late and I'm thinking that both Beth Moore (through Alyson) and her videos also plus John Piper cover this well, & I certainly wouldn't have had better points than these wonderful writers ... and as I think most of you know, Sarah Young also has written "Embracing Jesus' Love" as part of a "Jesus Always..." Bible Study Series. The rest of the "Jesus Always..." title is "Embracing Joy in His Presence." Isn't this exactly what we hope to do coming through Advent to this very night of Christmas Eve? EMBRACE Jesus, Embrace Jesus' Love and Embrace all the Joy we can in His Presence.


I really wanted to have this published in time for Christmas Eve, so that I could wish all of you, a beautiful and Merry Christmas, filled with Jesus and all His rich blessings of Love, for you and yours! {so pardon me for sharing the work of other'sas you and I go about the eve surrounding ourselves (our loved ones) with the joy, love, hope and peace that Jesus brings as we hold on dearly to memories of Christmas Eves in the past and the ones yet to come, but if we have EMBRACED Jesus, from our hearts, it'll be a forever EMBRACE of Jesus for all eternity. Glory to our King! Peace on earth (in our homes and in our nation)! May God bless you, everyone, with the true spirit of CHRISTmas with a "Blessed Embrace" from our precious Lord, Jesus Christ!

~ Love & Peace in Christ ~
Peggy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy