"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair."~from ISAIAH 61 Bible verse for this Blog

APOLOGY to READERS who followed a SEARCH to HERE & didn't find it

On July 18, 2017, I drafted almost 3000 blog posts that I had published since 2008 when I began blogging, rather than edit each one. So if you clicked here from somewhere else and ended up with the post unavailable or error, I am sorry but this is why. It'd be too much work for me to go back and fix them. There's an explanation on 7/19/17 as I'm still learning.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Ending 2019 EMBRACED ...



yet still

EMBRACING

and

finding there is still so much to

EMBRACE

It truly is an endless list when you spend a full year
with
One Word

all that
GOD
opens up
and
lays before you
revealing in your life
so much that you can focus on
and really learn to
EMBRACE

You discover so much more with God
as you're
EMBRACED
and
EMBRACING
anew

"...A Time to Embrace and a time to Refrain from Embracing..."

Ecclesiastes 3:5

however this was not my focus of "embrace"

As you glance through even just this past month of December, you will notice that I found much "to embrace" during Advent, that had nothing to do with the meaning in the Ecclesiastes verse - I took time to EMBRACE Advent in a new way where weekly there was a theme of EMBRACING Hope, Peace, Joy, Love, leading up to Christmas Day, EMBRACING JESUS - perhaps, at this point, you might want to look back at my blog post where I defined "EMBRACE" and without specifically planning this, I ended up precisely where I wrote ... the "Ultimate Embrace" being that which is with Jesus! 

This is where my One Word has led me to...the arms of Jesus, and realizing it will not end at the strike of midnight of 2019 but continue on into this new decade of 2020 and moreso, on to eternity and God will continue to show me so much more I can EMBRACE in every season, in this earthly life and concepts that I have "EMBRACED" this past year like Gratitude, Silence, Worship, Being Transformed, Being Called, Hurts & Heartache, Trust, His Fullness, Spiritual Discernment, Contentment, and many more without any blog post, were encountered afresh, with a new sense of awe and wonder, because I leaned into EMBRACING HIM - JESUS - in every one of them and how much that drew us closer in our relationship, in His Word and other places I was reading, He was and is more present, as I was, and more aware of His EMBRACE throughout this journey this past year. 

I found out how really aMazing it is to EMBRACE Grace through Jesus and with Jesus, as His EMBRACE allowed me to hold on completely and grasp old things in a new way, depending on His clasp in His arms to see me through, many a night and many days, with fondness and a much greater scope - becoming a cause now which I gladly was ready to face and take up, knowing that Jesus is with me (us) every step of the way, even if or when we fall or fail, He so there and ready to EMBRACE me (us) - how much more can One Word do? To come to a place of EMBRACING the surrender of every part of every thing to and with Him. Finding there is so much to EMBRACE; and the value of EMBRACING and being EMBRACED cannot be any greater than when Jesus is the One, who EMBRACES me and who I EMBRACE ever so dearly, ever so nearly, ever so clearly ... an EMBRACE that is lasting! 

Hold on - there is much more of a Heavenly Embrace coming! I can't wait! and how I want to be sure my earthly embraces are not wasted. That every soul still matters, every prayer still counts, every promise is true, every one of us need Jesus! 

[We certainly should be trying to be more like Him, transformed to being what He desires and plans, and enough of the ways of this world, how we sadly are speaking, writing (derrogatory comments to other children of God, believers), acting in such a manner toward one another ... not reflecting His image at all as His Church]. 

So for 2020, I will continue to EMBRACE God's Promises and keep Praying for more of Jesus, and more accepting Jesus & His Way, His Truth and His Light in the darkness around this world. 

BE
EMBRACED
and
know how much
Jesus
loves
you

...but sadly
we are not finished
we are not ready

HE
is not finished
with us
His
Church


RISE UP

Come
to
Jesus

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." Philippians 4:8

and then
ACT
this way
HIS WAY

EMBRACE
others

There is still so much more to this
One Word

{this was only the beginning}
I was aMazed at how often this One Word showed up 
this past year when I was not looking for it.

"...Everything changes when we understand and fully
*EMBRACE
God's aMazing design for growing us
and giving us fruitful, meaningful
abundant life."
(from Beth Moore, about her new book to be published Feb.4, 2020)
* my emphasis, not hers, hers might be "flourish"

I will go into

2020

EMBRACING

more of God's

aMazing Grace

while

I

EMBRACE

GOD'S
PROMISES

2020

In 2019, Jesus
EMBRACED
me
so
now
I will better
EMBRACE
all His Word says
as Promises so that
I
EMBRACE
Jesus
more
fully
and
PRAY
His Promises
for me & others
in need of
HIS EMBRACE


Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your visit and encouraging words! I thank you and I am humbly blessed by YOU and the time you spend with me... Peace, "Mazmagi" Peggy


To my faithful visitors;
all of you who spend your valuable time here with me
I do appreciate you so much!

Thank you for taking your time to visit!

Love, Sweet blessings & Hugs!

DIOS TE BENDIGA
GOD BLESS YOU

always

Peggy